Information We Collect from You
When you visit this website, you may be asked to provide certain information about yourself including your name or contact details. We may also collect information about the following:
- Your usage of our website as well as information about you from any messages you post to the website and/or e-mails or letters you send to us.
- Information about your visit, including but not limited to: your IP Address, operating system, browser version, geographical location, length of your visit and pages visited. This information is held on our server logs and is used for generating anonymous statistics to help us improve our service to you. We reserve the right to use this information to investigate and take action against any misuse of the site.
- Information provided by you via online forms. This includes, but is not limited to; enquiries, complaints, registration forms.
Use of Your Information
Your information will enable us to provide you with access to all parts of our site. We will also use and analyze the information we collect so that we can administer, support, improve and develop our business.
We may also use your information for all or any of the following purposes:
- To generate anonymous statistical reports. These are essential to give us an overview of how our site is being used and enables us to improve our service.
- Personal data submitted to this site may be used for the following, plus any purpose stated on the relevant part of the site:
- administering the website;
- improving your browsing experience by personalizing the website;
- enabling your use of the services available on the website;
- sending you general commercial communications;
- sending you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- providing third parties with statistical information about our users – without identifying any individual user;
- dealing with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
- Any other purpose stated on the relevant part of our website at the point the data is gathered.
Disclosure of Your Information
The information you provide to us will be held on our computers in Canada and may be accessed by or given to third parties who act for us for the purposes set out in this policy. Those parties process information and provide support services on our behalf. We may also pass aggregate information on the usage of our site to third parties but this will not include information that can be used to identify you. Unless required to do so by law, we will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any of the information you provide to us without your consent. However, if our business enters into a joint venture with or is sold to or merged with another business entity, your information may be disclosed to our new business partners or owners.
Security and Data Retention
We employ security measures to protect your information from access by unauthorized persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. We will retain your information for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires.
Accessing and Updating
You are entitled to see the information held about you and you may ask us to make any necessary changes to ensure that it is accurate and kept up to date. If you wish to do this, please contact us.