In light of the current impact of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19),Trailcon Leasing is taking important steps to ensure the health and safety of our employees, customers and suppliers. We are closely monitoring for updates so we can make necessary changes with guidance from the World Health Organization and local public health agencies.
Nationwide, our operations are taking the following steps to ensure your service is uninterrupted::
- We are increasing the frequency of cleaning and sanitization across all of our branches
- Our 24/7 Customer Response Centre remains open at 855.ROAD.RPR
- Technicians remain available for emergency, over-the-road and regularly scheduled service & maintenance
- Technicians will follow social distancing protocol and use provided hand sanitizer before and after each call
- All Trailcon facilities are closed to visitors, except those picking up or dropping off units, or making urgent deliveries
- Upon arrival, all visitors must remain in their vehicles, and communicate with our team via intercom (Brampton location) or your cellphone (branch phone numbers are posted). Should any driver need to use the washroom facilities, please inform one of our staff members and they will allow you access to the building. We ask that you use the hand sanitizing stations provided upon entry and exit.
At this time, we ask that all customers and suppliers do not plan to visit our facilities for regular business, unless it is of an urgent nature.
We appreciate your cooperation as we closely monitor the situation. The health and safety of our employees, customers and suppliers will remain our top priority.