Trailcon is continuing to ensure the health and safety of our employees, customers and suppliers. We continue to closely monitor updates, so we can make necessary changes with guidance from the World Health Organization and local public health agencies.
Nationwide, our operations are taking the following steps to ensure your service is uninterrupted:
- We are increasing the frequency of cleaning and sanitization across all of our branches
- Our 24/7 Customer Response Centre remains open at 855.ROAD.RPR
- Technicians remain available for emergency, over-the-road and regularly scheduled service and maintenance
- Technicians will follow physical distancing protocol and have Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) in every mobile truck
- Our office has been updated to allow for a safe environment for both employees and visitors. We have installed thermal body temperature units at all of our offices to scan every person who enters, hand sanitizing stations, distancing stickers throughout each department and extended plexiglass in workspaces.
- All staff are required to wear a mask inside our facilities effective September 1st, 2020
- All Trailcon facilities are open to visitors by appointment only, except those picking up or dropping off units, or making urgent deliveries
- All visitors will be required to wear a mask while inside the building
- Visitors must use the hand sanitizing stations provided upon entry and exit and use the thermal body temperature unit for a reading
We appreciate your cooperation as we continue to monitor the situation. The health and safety of our employees, customers and suppliers remains our top priority.