As the Province moves forward with Phase Two of its plan to ease COVID-19 restrictions across Ontario, Trailcon is continuing to ensure the health and safety of our employees, customers and suppliers. We continue to closely monitor updates, so we can make necessary changes with guidance from the World Health Organization and local public health agencies.
Nationwide, our operations are taking the following steps to ensure your service is uninterrupted:
- We are increasing the frequency of cleaning and sanitization across all of our branches
- Our 24/7 Customer Response Centre remains open at 855.ROAD.RPR
- Technicians remain available for emergency, over-the-road and regularly scheduled service and maintenance
- Technicians will follow physical distancing protocol and have Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) in every mobile truck
- Our office has been updated to allow for a safe environment for both employees and visitors. We have installed thermal body temperature units at all of our offices to scan every person who enters, hand sanitizing stations, distancing stickers throughout each department and extended plexiglass in workspaces
- All Trailcon facilities remain closed to visitors, except those picking up or dropping off units, or making urgent deliveries
- Upon arrival, all visitors must remain in their vehicles, and communicate with our team via intercom (Brampton location) or cell phone (branch phone numbers are posted). Should any driver need to use the washroom facilities, please inform one of our staff members and they will allow you access to the building, while maintaining a reduced visitor capacity to allow for distancing
- Visitors must use the hand sanitizing stations provided upon entry and exit
We continue to ask that all customers and suppliers do not plan to visit our facilities for regular business, unless it is of an urgent nature.
We appreciate your cooperation as we continue to monitor the situation. The health and safety of our employees, customers and suppliers remains our top priority.